lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

URGENT REPLY!

Auditing Section in foreign remittance department
Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
Dear Friend,                
 
 I have picked up the trust and courage to write you this letter with divine confidence that 
you are a reliable and honest Person who will assist me for this important business 
transaction. My spirit directed me to contact you in this transaction; I never know you in 
my person and I would like to know you more.

I am Aazim Aahil a senior Auditing Officer with this bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, 
Burkina Faso. There is an account opened in this bank in 2000 and since 2003 nobody has 
operated on this account after the death of an account owner. Then after going through some 
old files during last year audit to verify the heir of the fund, I discovered that the 
customer died with his entire family.
 
The owner of this account died since 2003.  He has no relative here and his Company has 
been closed and no person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account 
has no next of kin and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know 
anything about this account and the amount involved is (US$920,000.00) Nine Hundre and 
Twenty thousand United States Dollars. This amount I mentioned is without the interest of 
the money, it is the subject amount which the man deposited in this bank of Africa.
 
I want this total sum (US$920,000.00) Nine Hundred and Twenty thousand United States 
Dollars to be transferred into a safe foreign account abroad. I am contacting you based on 
the fact that you are a foreigner because this money can only be approved for payment to a 
foreigner. I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise as we don't know each 
other before. But God is great; let us use our identity card to recognitions.
 
I suggested that our percentage shall be 40% for you while 60% is for me as soon as you 
confirm the total sum into your bank account. I will come over to your country for sharing 
of the money.

 I will be waiting for your urgent response,
 Regards,
Aaz.A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario