martes, 5 de julio de 2016

Dear servant of God vineyard.

Dear servant of God vineyard.


I am Mrs. Faith Michael, an French woman who is suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Dr.Micheal Adam, who also is an French man though dead now. My husband worked with the Paris Railways for over two decade before the cold hand of death took him away on the 25rd of July 2014 at about 4:00AM. Our marriage lasted for over a decade without any fruit of the womb.I saw your profile email address when I was searching in http: as I believe with this blessing from God that you are going to make good use of this project.

My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals within the Ivory coast ,North Asia,and the rest of the globe as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3,500.000 Million (Three Million and Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars ) with a bank here. After the election in my country this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have a limited or numbered days on earth and that my life span will not exceed 23 days due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to a non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit organization or better still an individual, that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a non governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit organization or better still an individual, that will use this gift which comes from my husbands sweat to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. It is often said that blessed is the hand that give. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on. The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health. It is good to get back to me with your own words of trust and agreed with the term and condition of this my mail to you, delaying in your respond me will make me seek for another church or individual for the same matter.

Yours brethren.
Mrs. Faith Michael,
(Mother

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario