lunes, 27 de julio de 2015

Urgent and confidential (10800000 dólar Proyecto de la caridad)

--
Hello Friend.
How are you doing today?.I am Mrs Greta Watkins,a nd i am currently
sending you this mail from my sick bed. I have to thank God this moment for
his direction towards you in regard to this mission. I know you maybe
wondering how I got your contact email.Actually when I heard from the
doctor that my condition has become so critical, I had to reach out to a
Christian sister, who assisted me in searching for your contact in order to
help me utilize this wealth the way I am going to instruct herein. Even the
sister that helped me in this regard doesn't know the purpose for which I
intend to use it. I have prayed about it and it has been revealed to me
that you can make judicious use of the resources for its intended purpose.

My husband, Late Mr. James Watkins, an oil businessman in the former
Soviet Union and South America earned these funds, Ten million eight
hundred thousands united state dollars (10,800,000.00 USD) but he died on a
plane crash and left everything behind for me and I will join him soon as
to my ill health. Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems, I
became barren. God has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact
my lawyer by forwarding the content of this mail to him, and he will inform
you on what to do. Contact him with the below details

Name: Bar. Ryan Baudwin
Email: ryanbauwinchambers@hotmail.com
Tel: +447012983014 Or +447031920693

You are blessed,
Greta Watkins.
*************************************************
Hola Amigo.
¿Cómo estás hoy? .I Am señora Greta Watkins, un nd Actualmente estoy te
envío este correo desde mi lecho de enfermo. Tengo que agradecer a Dios
este momento por su dirección hacia usted en relación con esta misión. Sé
que tal vez preguntándose cómo había llegado a su contacto email.Actually
cuando me enteré de que el médico que mi condición se ha vuelto tan
crítica, que tenía que llegar a una hermana cristiana, que me ayudó en la
búsqueda de su contacto con el fin de ayudarme utilizar esta riqueza de la
manera que voy a mandar adjunto. Incluso la hermana que me ayudó en este
sentido no conoce el propósito para el que tengo la intención de
utilizarlo. He orado al respecto y se ha revelado a mí que usted puede
hacer un uso juicioso de los recursos para los fines previstos.

Mi marido, Abierto Sr. James Watkins, un hombre de negocios de petróleo en
la antigua Unión Soviética y América del Sur ganaron estos fondos, diez
millones ochocientos miles de dólares estatales unidos (10,800,000.00 USD),
pero murió en un accidente de avión y dejaron todo para mí y yo nos
uniremos a él antes a mi mala salud. Debido a mi infertilidad como
resultado de problemas médicos, me convertí en estéril. Dios tiene una
razón para todo. Me gustaría que se comunique con mi abogado, mediante la
transmisión del contenido de este correo a él, y él les informará sobre qué
hacer. Póngase en contacto con él con los detalles a continuación

Nombre: Bar. Ryan Baudwin
Correo electrónico: ryanbauwinchambers@hotmail.com
Tel: +447012983014 O +447031920693

Eres bendecido,
Greta Watkins.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario