viernes, 10 de abril de 2015

HOPEFULLY

--
Dearest One,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship
with you, my name is Miss. Roseline Micheal the only Daughter and the
only
child of late Mr Johnson Micheal, I am 20 years old girl, My father was
the
Director of COTTON and GOLD products exportation in BURKINA FASO.

Before the death of my father on 18th, February, 2012 my father
deposited
the sum of (USD $7,000,000.00 Million U.S Dollars) in a bank here in
Burkina Faso, he instructed me while he was on his sick bed at the
hospital
to look for a foreign partner not from this country who will help me and
transfer this money out of here and invest it for me in his/her country.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help me and transfer the
money
into your account or into the new bank accounts that you will open.

I have gone to the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the
bank
director and he told me that, they cannot release the fund to me, unless
I
provide to the bank a trustee who will invest the fund for me, that is
the
agreement between the bank and my late father as it was stated in his
will,
base on what is going on actually in all over the world, I know you will
find it very difficult to believe me, I am telling you the truth that I
really need your help.

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you, because this money
is
my only hope in life, you will also help me to relocate over to your
country to continue my education while you will invest the money for me
in
a good Business in your country for me, I will compensate you with 60%
of
this money for your kind assistance.

I can assure you that there is no risk involved, the money is an
inheritance from my late father, I also secured the deposit document of
the
fund with me, when I receive your return message I will forward to you
the
copy of my International Passport and my pictures.

I will be waiting for your reply, and you can also contact me through my
alternatives email address as follow (roseline_micheal02@yahoo.fr).

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Roseline Micheal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario